Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27th 2018


Today is the 8 year anniversary of "American Princess".
This all started because I had a fun (or silly) idea to write a story about a princess who goes on an adventure, a princess story about an ordinary girl with an extraordinary personality. 
I said my idea out loud and at the time 
I didn't actually know what I started. I started a fire inside of myself. 
Soon it wasn't just an abstract idea. I actually brainstormed, sat at my computer, created an outline of who my princess would be, and then I was truly writing my first novel. A complete story.
I became a writer. I could hardly believe it.
My love of drawing and writing came together perfectly 
for this composition.

As always, I thank my parents first. I thank them 
for giving my a firm foundation, for believing in me,
and supporting me.
My mother is my first and favorite reviewer.
She is also my #1 editor.

I had a few extra editors and reviewers on this project. So, thank you thank, thank,
Maria and 
Jennifer.

Thank you family and friends who first read my work and gave me feedback.

AND a BIG THANKS to all the readers who have read my work 
and took the time to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave me a message.