Sunday, November 22, 2015

Quick November Update 2015

Hello Readers,

Anyone here from Goodreads will see that I stole this post from my author Page ;)

Here is a quick update since its has been awhile without one.

It is suddenly cold here in Michigan and today is the second day with snow. B-e-a-utiful. With a fresh sparkling layer of snow, the world looks like a Christmas card. It is hard not to have Christmas on the mind. I could do without the cold weather though.

Anyway, on to books. Here's what's new: PRICE DROPS. It is time to knock a few bucks off my books, both print and ebook. And all Kindle MatchBooks for the print title are FREE.

The Incredible Boy
Print: $9.50
Ebook: $0.99

Be Normal
Print: $11.00
Ebook: $0.99

American Princess
Print: $12.00
Ebook: $0.99

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Eat, read, and have fun :)

Sincerely,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave me a message.