Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 2015

Summer, Sun, and Schedules... 

     Well my summer has not included a lot of time with  me sitting in front of my computer. It has included a lot of me in the sun. So my summer has been a little unexpected and off schedule. 


     
Here a few cool and funny illustrations I have come across. 


I love this cover because it reminds me of my gold tabby cat that had as teenager.


I came across this book while I was on vacation a month ago. The cover for this version of sleeping beauty is strange and cool. Of course, I had to read it to figure out why this is the cover. It's an interesting version and has cool illustrations. 





1 comment:

  1. I hope this doesn't sound strange... (this is my second time writing this... my previous post is now somewhere floating in the inter webs) I was searching for someone I knew a while ago and remembered that he had a younger sister by the same name as you. I was wondering if you had any brothers?

    I really enjoyed myself on your site though! I am an avid reader and I also am working on my first official novel. So kudos to you for being published!!!!

    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave me a message.