Monday, June 17, 2013

Recommendations

Here are just a few book recommendations based off of what I have read:

Books and Series:

Harry Potter!
Cathy Vickers Trilogy!
His Dark Materials!
Hopeless!

The Hunger Games
Screwing Up Time Series

Where the Sidewalk Ends

A Series of Unfortunate Events-I kind of recommend this.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid-I recommend the early books in this series.

(Maybe) Daughters of the Moon-Years ago I would have recommended this series.
(Maybe) Children of the Sea (Manga)-If you have the patience.

Authors:

Ralph Waldo Emserson
Dan Brown
Frances Hodgson Burnett
Jane Austen
Edgar Allen Poe


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Brittany! I'm so glad to hear how much you've enjoyed my Screwing Up Time novels! It makes writing so worthwhile. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave me a message.